You are a creative force to be reckoned with,
and you need an online presence to prove it.
While you are busy doing your work in the world, I am the right hand that brings your vision to the online stage.
Not only can I design and develop an original website that reflects who you are as a human being in a world full of sleek interfaces, but I will continue to be there as your business grows, your vision expands and you need to build your audience. I love strategizing with you to find fun and unique solutions to show your skill set off to the world.
Simply put: My passion is to let you shine! I have a very varied design background and always love trying new things so if you don’t see what you have in mind listed here, contact me anyway. We might have a great time coming up with something completely new!
With her clients Franziska speaks design, not code.– Victoria Price
Custom Website Design & Development
Take off your shoes, put up your feet, let’s get creative and build a comfy online home for you! It needs to fit your skin (and only yours!) and feel just right, like your favorite sweater while being an effective tool in communicating your message and engaging your dream clients.
How it Works
Let’s set up an initial free meeting, in person if you are local, or via Zoom, where we can explore if our collaboration is a good fit.
Custom websites are broken down into packages that break the process of building a new online presence down into phases. Each phase is designed to be complete in and of itself and to bring you one step closer to a well-rounded website. Based on your stage of business and what I learned about you in our initial meeting, I will propose an outline that will best suit your needs.
If you have a budget in mind, we can adjust our web strategy accordingly.
Do you have a website in place that is stuck in web 1.0?
Do you have things to share online but never quite have the time to update your website, send out a newsletter, or write that new blog post? Then nothing happens on your site for months or even years and it reflects badly on your business… Sound familiar?
It’s time to change that, as 97% of people do judge your business by your website – not only the design, but also if it is kept up to date.
In response to the need for keeping our online personas up-to-date, relevant, and personable, I am now offering subscription packages. It helps you budget for the expense on a monthly basis while making sure that you stay current on the web.
Ready to take your online presence to the next level?
These are just some of the benefits of a Subscription Package:
- sends a consistent and timely message from you to your current and potential clients
- makes sure your website is up-to-date with the latest online technology
- let’s you adjust your message as you grow
- keeps your site visitors engaged
- allows you to increase your website’s effectiveness through the use of strategic tools such as building your email list
- is targeted to offer real value to your clients through informative content and unique offerings that will keep them coming back for more
- builds out online marketing funnels to compliment your offline marketing efforts
We will always look at the data that website statistics collect to interpret the feedback the visitors to your site give us and adjust our strategy accordingly.
Subscription Packages Can Include
- monthly strategy meeting at the beginning of the month (up to 1 hour length)
- web development time
- website statistics review at the end of the month (or as part of next month’s strategy meeting)
- Strategic planning for online success
- newsletter provider set-up
- customized sign-up boxes for your website
- customized auto-responders
- customized newsletter templates
- email list building
- set-up and branding of social media accounts
- social media strategy
Website Statistics and Basic SEO
- google analytics set-up, reviews and reports
- Assistance with basic SEO
- business cards
- digital marketing materials (pdf downloads, presentations, etc.)
- content creation & editing
- light social media posting
- videos – how-tos, company profile, interviews, etc.
- blog posts
The strategy session is for you if you have a business & website but aren’t sure what the most effective steps would be to take your online presence to the next level. Or, you’ve been trying to “go it alone” and recognized that inconsistency and lack of strategy in your online efforts is not producing the results you are desiring. I’m here to help!
This is for you if…:
- Your website is ‘dead on the web’ and needs new life and a coherent strategy infused into it
- Your social media accounts lack purpose & consistency and aren’t driving the right clients to your business
- You have seen online marketing “success stories” but don’t know how you could apply any of those marketing techniques to your online strategy
- Your business has changed recently and you need to adjust your messaging
- You need to grow your audience and list but want to make sure the way you go about it is “true to your voice” and brand
A strategy session helps provide clarity and direction!
What you’ll get:
- a 1-on-1 website and online strategy session (up to 90 min.) with Franziska where we will evaluate your current online situation and it’s challenges.
- we will clarify and define your vision & goals for your business and will talk through how the possibilities of the online space could serve those goals.
- a written report (pdf) after the session with action steps you can take to implement your new online strategy right away.
- the session will be recorded so you can refer back to it at your convenience.
Online Branding Package
Coherent branding online goes a long way in building trust with your audience. We will collaborate on creating an identity that is inline with your existing vision for your business.
What you’ll get:
- a 1-on-1 branding strategy session (up to 90 min.) with Franziska where we will dig deep into your vision and target audience.
- Secret pinterest board for brainstorming
- online branding guide (pdf)